Gina Carano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What future release are you looking forward to?

3 posters

Go down

What future release are you looking forward to? Empty What future release are you looking forward to?

Post  Bastiaan Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:26 pm

TItle says it all. What future movie or tv show are you looking forward to?

Me, I am obviously looking forward to Copper, with Missy Peregrym Razz. But I am also very much looking forward to Robin Hood. From the director of Gladiator and that main actor Russell Crowe starring now as well. I am very excited about it. It'll be in theaters in May I think.
Bastiaan
Bastiaan

http://missy-peregrym.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What future release are you looking forward to? Empty Re: What future release are you looking forward to?

Post  Brittany Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:58 pm

Yes, I can't wait to see the new Robin Hood either... Russell Crowe is an amazing acter and I loved the Gladiator movie. So it's sure to be a great film.

But, I seriously am dying to see Day Breakers, which comes out January 8th I believe. I'm usually not into very many vampire movies, unless they have a different twist, and Day Breakers seems to have a different twist. I can't wait! (x
Brittany
Brittany
Admin

http://g-carano.com

Back to top Go down

What future release are you looking forward to? Empty Re: What future release are you looking forward to?

Post  Bastiaan Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:15 am

Never heard of that movie before, but I'll keep my eye on it, it sounds like it could be nice. I actually do like some vampire-ish movies, mainly Blade and Underworld. Tbh, I don't know many others Rolling Eyes
To be honest, I'll probably have forgotten about it soon. I know there were half a dozen movies I wanted to keep an eye on and I forgot about pretty much all of em Razz
I usually like movies that are set in the past, like Robin Hood/King Arthur and further back such as Gladiator and Troy. There is one coming out next year, called Clash of the Titans. I'm curious about that one.
ANother one I am very curious about is the A-team movie. I loved that show and I'm wondering if it'll be as insulitng as the Dukes of Hazzard movie (I mean the Jessica Simpson one) or if it's actually gonna be good. It does have some good actors, but it also has Rampage. I really wonder, cos they can make it into a good movie, in my opinion the setting is there, but they can also make one that screams: 'the original show was just a joke', like the Dukes movie did. So we'll see about that one.

As for Robin Hood...Most of what Crowe has done, especially since Gladiator, has been great. I think he'd make a very good Robin Hood.....I'm glad movies like this have been popular again in the first decade of this millenium. Especially in the first few years we've had a whole lot of these settings, which I love. I'm afraid I may have missed out on quite a few, and will probably miss out on a lot more (since my new movie update comes from checking out what actors I know have done or from the IMDB homepage as was the case now Razz ). The BBC had created a TV series about Robin Hood as well, btw...starting 2006 I think. It ended this spring (Robin Hood quit, so they had to have him die...). BBC's also got Merlin, which is nice too

As for some shows...not really a new show, but I am eagerly awaiting the return of Doctor Who on BBC. There have been specials every 4 months or so, but there are a couple specials coming this xmas and new year, after which we get the new Doctor (who is quite young, and looks very young, which I am quiteconcerned about).

And early next year is the return of Chuck, which is probably what I am looking forward to the most. First there was doubt whether they'd return for season 3, then it was said they would need budget cuts and cut some cast members loose, then it would return may, then march and now it's 2nd week of jan for a full length season with no cast members laid off. There will even be 3 episodes in two days Razz

So I can't wait. If any of you know of some nice shows that'll air in 2010, please do tell.
Bastiaan
Bastiaan

http://missy-peregrym.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:24 pm

At this point, "Knockout". I don't really keep up with movies anymore, other than those that have just been released. Future releases don't bother me too much.
Angelique
Angelique
Admin

https://ginacarano.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down