Gina Carano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post  Angelique Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:06 pm

Welcome to the Gina Carano online community!

Here are a few rules to make this community a pleasant one for all those involved, so please read them carefully before posting.

BASIC COMMUNITY RULES:

1. Rudeness towards other members is not allowed.
2. Do NOT post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law.
3. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate to this forum.

POSTING RULES:

1. When posting a new topic make sure a topic like it doesn't already exist. Also make sure your topic title is clear, so other users will know what your topic is about. Finally, make sure you are posting it in the correct section of the forum.
2. Try to avoid posting in a topic when you were the last person to do so. Instead, edit your previous post. Exception to this rule is when the last post dates about a day or more back.
3. Try to stay on topic.
4. Avoid MSN/texting language (u no, lyk diz n diz 2). It makes the posts hard to read for others. Therefore, try to write proper English. A few often used abbreviations are allowed, such as omg (oh my god), tbh (to be honest) and imo (in my opinion), but try to keep this use to a minimum.
5. When adding an image to your post, try to add a thumbnail instead, when the target image is fairly large (exceeds about 500x400). Also upload the image to a personal image host instead of hot linking when possible.

I'll add more in time if I feel it's necessary. In the meantime, there aren't a lot of rules, so please make sure you abide by these.

Thanks!
Admin
Angelique
Angelique
Admin

https://ginacarano.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forum Rules Empty Re: Forum Rules

Post  Angelique Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:04 pm

UPDATE

Signature/Avatar rules:
1. Your avatar must not exceed 150x150. Like everything else, it must not contain inappropriate or offensive content. There are a number of premade avatars available in the gallery (profile->avatar->show gallery) or you can create your own and input the link to your image in your profile.
2. Your signature can contain one or several images with a total dimension of 450x200. Your signature may also contain text (as long as it is not inappropriate or offensive) and a link to your own site.
Angelique
Angelique
Admin

https://ginacarano.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum